Monday, August 23, 2010

Starbucks Store Review (Granville and Georgia St.) - Downtown Van.

Location: Granville and Georgia St. - Downtown Vancouver Accross from Sears (Next to London Drugs)!
Type of Location: Corperate Store

General Evaluation:

Time of day: Early Evening
# of partners on the floor: 3 Active Partners
Service time: 2.5mins - Start to Finish
Business level: Busy
Cleanliness: I was amazed how clean it was with the location of the store...
Was the bathroom cleaner than a gas station bathroom?: Only a few tissues around the floor.
Legendary service: Partners were friendly and accomidating to all my modifiers
Would I recommend this Location: Yes! Its a nice location and close to Granville Skytrain... Perfect for shopping days and stops on my way around downtown!

Food/Drink Evaluation:

Items Ordered: Grande Green Tea Frappacino, Grande Xtra Sweet Nonfat No whip Caramel Frappacino, Chocolate Crossant and Lemon Raspberry Loaf!
Display Case/Beverage Sinage: Low on Crossants as I took the last one! Unless extra were hidding in the back of the store!
Drink Preperation/Presentation: WELL DONE! MODIFIERS WERE EXACTLY AS I LIKED!
Quality of Drink/Food Ordered: 9.5/10

Grade: A+

General Comments:
I had to give them an A+ because the Register Partner was very friendly and the Bar Partner was nice enought to ask if the caramel drizzle she topped my drink with was enough for me or if i wanted more! I was also shocked at the Cleanliness of this store as The area the store is located in is freaquented by Street People and Dirty Buskers. It is also a busy store during General working hours 8am-6pm! It's especailly a great place to grab a pre-clubbing drink as well! Great JOB Partners!

0 comments:

Post a Comment